Naukati Bay Adventures Alaska LLC
Booking Contract 2021 5 N / 4 D
Thank you for your decision in choosing NBAAK for your Alaska fishing experience. Your week in Alaska visiting Prince of Wales Island and fishing in and around Sea Otter Sound will make a lasting impact on your life for years to come.
Your package includes the following:
1. RT airfare on Alaska Airlines from Seattle, WA to Ketchikan. RT airfare on Island Air express from Ketchikan to Klawock.
2. Five nights stay at our lodge in Naukati, Sunday through Thurs. There are four bedrooms each with a queen bed and fresh linens. Two bedrooms have private baths with showers. The additional two bedrooms share a full bath with shower/tub. We have laundry facilities available for your use anytime.
3. Meals include dinner (5), breakfast (5), lunch (4). Our menu consists of contemporary home style meals, i.e. steak and bake, ribs, chicken, fish (your catch), fresh fruits and salads, homemade soups, fresh breads, and fantastic deserts. Breakfast is served continental style each morning with choice of cereals, waffles, yogurts, oatmeal, fresh fruits, milk, juices, and coffee. Lunch is deli style make your own sandwiches each morning before we head to the boat with all the fixings. Examples are: Roast beef, turkey, ham, PB and homemade jams, egg and tuna salad, multiple breads, cheeses, and condiments. Fix it how you want, as much as you want. Endless supply! Please let us know of any special dietary needs you might have so we can prepare for this before your arrival.
4. Beverages. We supply all the bottled water, soda, coffee, tea, and juices during your stay. If you would like to enjoy adult beverages during your trip, we can arrange for a stop by the local store in Klawock or Craig on arrival for your purchase. All we ask is that if you drink, please drink responsibly.
5. Fish Processing. We will clean, vacuum seal, label, and flash freeze your catch daily. At the end of your trip we will box up your fish in our specially designed waxed corrugated fish containers ready for your travel back home. There is no extra charge for this service, but you are responsible for the transportation of your fish.
6. Fishing and Equipment. We will fish for your choice of species daily Monday through Thurs for a total of four full days on the water. We provide all necessary fishing equipment during your stay. We only use the highest quality equipment updated each season from Shimano, Fenwick, G. Loomis, Echo, Penn, and Scotty’s. We also provide the highest quality raingear in Grunden’s (sizes small to XXL) if needed. Please bring your own boots for personal comfort and hygiene. If you would like to use your own fishing tackle, please discuss with Rick or Sam before your trip so that we can assure you have the right stuff.
7. Bookings, Cancellations, and Refunds. We require a 50% deposit per person to reserve your week long Alaskan adventure. Half the balance is due immediately and the second half due 30 days prior to your arrival. We do understand that things do arise from time to time and a cancellation might be necessary. If you cancel in writing (or email) before the 30 days preceding your trip, you will be able to keep your deposit on our books for the next season minus any travel monies non refundable. Any cancellations during the 30 days prior to your trip will be forfeited.
8. The total cost for this package is $4950 per person. This includes everything except the following: AK Fishing license and any needed tags, fish box transportation back home, upgrades in travel options, adult beverages, and gratuities. We accept cash and personal checks. If you chose to use a credit card, there will be a 3% surcharge ($142.50) and a signature that you fully understand the refund policies stated above in section seven for any charge back issues.